Tuesday 26 February 2019

C.E.A APPRECIATION

_BRIGHT OLATUNJI_ *C. E. A APPRECIATION* πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ•΄πŸ»πŸ•΄πŸ» I use this opportunity to say Thank you Lord for the grace to celebrate another wonderful birthday celebrationπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚. Glory to His name forever. Somebody told me yesterday that " Today is world Bright Olatunji Day", I did not take serious until I got the love and care from You all. From my heart I appreciate You. God will continue to be your present help in Jesus name. Amen To all members of TUNJIFORTRESS, My father's, mothers, brothers and sisters Here, I am truly blessed and thankful to GodπŸ™πŸΌ for having such a beautiful and caring family like you. I loveπŸ’– you all. And to my beautiful, loving and strong wife, my wonderful kids who made the house warm for me, I will always pray for you. I love you. I pray that we will continue to celebrateπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ‘¨β€β€β€πŸ‘¨ greater perfectness through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home