Tuesday 15 June 2021

Make sure

📖🎤HOW TO DEAL WITH DIFFICULT CHOIR MEMBER😌😄☹️🎶🎺
                                       📝🖋️ Season 1. Episode 2. MAKE SURE IT'S NOT YOU 📖📌
Before jumping to conclusions about that difficult person that is causing you so much grief, stop and consider whether they are really the problem. At times I’ve thought people are being hard to work with, and then I’ve realised it was the way I had been approaching the situation.
             Ask yourself, could it be me? Have I communicated clearly? Have I done all I can to set the person up to win? Have I said or done something that has offended the person?
At the end of the day, it could be a little thing that you can change about yourself, which could make all the difference.
For live lessons and interactive class, join us today via https://chat.whatsapp.com/JWqVkdz3U3tFkLzS5Ksz9XTUNJIFORTRESS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home