Tuesday 15 September 2020

Caring for your worship team

TUNJIFORTRESS
  🎡🎢 *CARING FOR YOUR WORSHIP TEAM* πŸŽΆπŸ“”
                                 πŸ“  INTRODUCTION πŸ“
I was challenged recently in my leadership with this thought: What do I care about most when leading my teams? The tasks at hand? Filling rostered positions? Punctuality? Preparation?
While all these things are important to the excellence we are able to bring to our services, I was challenged by what I was caring about first – do I care more about the task or do I care more about the individuals in our team?
Learnable Episodes begins tomorrow. Please stay connected. God bless you 
For more details about tunjifortress, visit our website via https://tunjifortress.simdif.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home